Monday, November 15, 2004

Happy Birthday Christine!

Today...(well yesterday if you count the fact that its definately 12:06 AM) is my good friend Christine fron Texas's birthday and since I didnt get to talk to her all day I wanted her to see that I remembered (which is an accomplishment). So Happy Happy Happy Birthday Christine! May your insane ramblings continue for many more years to come!!! Oh and plus your a jerk for making me come online this late on a school nite, looking for you and of course your not online to wish happy birthday to while its still your birthday you total jerkface jerk. Lol. For everyone else out there, you too can recieve special birthday wishes...just keep telling me what day it is so I actually remember...

CYA everyone else who this post doesnt apply to

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! You're the sweetest!!! I'm sorry I wasn't online... I wasn't even home! But I did think of you all day! I really did! Thank you for remembering Harry!! You're the best!!!

Luv ya
Chris (Merry)

P.S. Woo! I'm 18 now!!! lol.

November 17, 2004 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home