Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Oasis

First of all, this isnt one of those confused, angsty, pissed off at the world posts that have been, unfortunately, filling the space of this blog. I think it's a shame that I have only been posting in here when I am feeling agitated or upset. It does help to type and vent out my feelings here, but not every post can be bad.

And so, here is the oasis. The refresher post, when I can actually type that I am ok. I am pretty good as of right now. School work is piling up because the Semester's ending soon. Exams are coming up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Harry Potter,

I saw the el presidente and you didn't!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-- just thought I'd let you know!

- Golden girl

January 21, 2005 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Exams...grrr.....sorry, I didn't know your dad would get upset, lol, cya

January 26, 2005 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home